Are you a target driven and motivated? Are you a winner who hates to lose and believes that 2nd place is the 1st loser? Are you confident, articulate, and looking for an account management opportunity with a market leader?
If your answer to these questions is yes, then you’re in luck!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Account Manager to come on-board and join a top Technology client in London! You'll be responsible for renewing existing clients as well as cross-selling and upselling 16 other products to the existing client base.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within B2B Account Management. This is a great opportunity for someone to come on-board that is looking for on-going career development with the chance to move into a managerial position.
- One of the fastest-growing data & analysis companies within the London Stock Exchange. Their growth is a direct result of their investment in their people, their products and their platforms.
- They produce over 15,000 reports, briefings, forecasts and data books each year. Their coverage spans 42 sectors, 500,000 companies and 80 countries. Their Intelligence Centres offer constantly updated data, analysis and tools that slot seamlessly into your workflow to help you decode the future.
- They work with some of the world’s biggest and most iconic brands such as IBM, Intel, Apple, Coca-Cola, IKEA, Guinness, Heineken, ASOS, and VISA to name a few.
- The key focus is to renew existing clients
- Building up long term relationships and developing account plans
- Identifying where there is growth in accounts
- Upselling and cross-selling within your existing base
- Pricing, negotiation & closing.
Why join them?
- Competitive salaries along with an uncapped commission structure. Salary ranging from £35,000 with a realistic OTE within your first year of £70,000. Potential to double within your second year.
- 24 of the 26 people in senior management are home-grown and have joined them as Sales Executives.
- They have multiple regional offices with opportunities to work in one of their overseas locations.
- Their CEO is a self-made billionaire who engages regularly with Sales Executives and is genuinely interested in his staff’s development.
- Their training program is the strongest of all their competitors - they also have a Sales Trainer who works directly with each member of staff
- They are the fastest-growing company on the LSE - they have double-digit growth year on year and are a highly acquisitive business
- They have achievable targets with an uncapped commission scheme
What are they looking for?
- At least 2 year’s based B2B account management
- Degree educated
- Proven track record of meeting renewal and cross-sell/upsell targets in an account management role
- Strong and reliable account management renewal plan and growth plan
- Excellent negotiation skills to secure profitable contracts
- Hunger, drive, competitiveness and motivation to be the best!
Apply today for immediate consideration
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'