Our leading Education Consultancy client is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their tight knit and expanding team in SW London. Salary: £35-40k DOE
You would be working within a young and vibrant team of 20 employees who work closely with one another to focus on their clients' needs, ensuring that the best fit for the student is at the heart of their work.
The client is looking for a highly organised, proactive and driven candidate with prior account manager or client focused experience who wants to be part of a fast paced, young and family-like office who work hard and play harder!
Salary: £35-40K DOE
Hours: 9-6pm working hours
The successful Account Manager will be required to interact with a range of stakeholders including ultra-high net worth clients worldwide. This role should be seen less as a job in the education industry and more as a role in an exciting luxury brand operating in private client services.
Account Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Being the main point of contact for all existing clients and passing on their needs to the team
- Working with two team assistants and delegate various administrative activities
- Managing the accounts of all clients, keeping up to date on each of their placements and the next steps in the process. This will involve sending key information to clients such as assessment reports; school lists; school offers; admissions tables; visits and assessment schedules.
- Regularly updating the clients on the progress and developments
- Work with the company's Directors to deliver an outstanding service for all clients
- Working proactively, strategically and efficiently to ensure all deadlines within the project cycles are met
- Ensure the smooth running of the school placement team's processes
- Reacting well to urgent consultancy projects and being able to manage conflicting priorities across accounts
- Exceptional organisational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- A calm, professional and polite telephone manner
- Experience managing a portfolio of accounts
- Experience working within the private client luxury services and/or education industry
- Knowledge of the British education system is an advantage
Please send your CV through to RMS Recruitment if you are interested in this Account Manager position!
- account manager
- account executive
- client services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'