Job title: Account Manager (Existing Accounts)
Salary: Up to £32,000 OTE £60k (uncapped)
Benefits: Uncapped commission | bonuses| sales incentives | pension | healthcare | life assurance | day off for birthday | money towards gym membership |childcare vouchers |early finish Friday’s | excellent induction & training | career progression
Our client is the innovative global leader in e-learning and online training. They work with the world’s leading organisations, across 160 countries and 29 languages, including 65% of the Fortune 500. An opportunity has now arisen for an Account Manager to join their team.
As an Account Manager your duties will include:
- Manage, develop and renew an existing customer base of c60 SME & Mid-Market clients
- Renew, upsell and cross sell full portfolio of e-learning and online training solution
- Generate revenue growth within customer base via networking through different department, telephone contact and web meetings and online demonstrations
- Build pipeline and forecast
- Consistently achieve a monthly growth and renewal targets
- Maximise revenue within every account within each account
The successful Account Manager will have the following Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years solution Sales / Account Management experience
- Experience of managing multi accounts
- Experience of renewing and developing existing accounts
- Strong relationship building sills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven track record
- IT /Technology background would be preferred however not essential as full training is provided
To apply for this role of Account Manager please apply via the button shown or contact Simon Hogg for further information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'