Job title: Account Manager
Salary: £22,000 OTE £35k
Benefits: Company Trips, Quarterly and Annual Incentives, Uncapped earning potential, Progression opportunities, Training and development opportunities, Monthly team lunches, ½ day on your birthday
Our client is a market leading provider of online workplace training, with over 100 Health & Safety / HR compliance training courses to over 12000 UK clients and have seen over 30% year on year growth. They are a huge believer of rewarding hard work. An opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join their team.
As an Account Manager your duties will include -
- Manage relationships of an existing portfolio of clients
- Look for growth opportunities within your client base
- Increase client spend via upselling and cross selling additional courses
- Renewals of client’s subscriptions
- BY the first point of contact for day to day enquires
- Conduct client training and demos over webex meetings
The successful Account Manager will have the following skills / experience -
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to plan and prioritise as required
- Liaise with other departments as and when required
- Be proactive in lead generation to support your existing clients
- Able to work on own initiative in order to meet targets
- Maintain a positive attitude and never give up attitude
- To contribute to a positive company 'one for all’ team spirit
To apply for this position of Account Manager please click on button shown or contact Simon Hogg for further details
Account Manager, business development, account executive, customer service, customer success, sales, renewals, retention
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'