I am currently recruiting for an Account Manager for a role with a leading creative production company based in Central London. The company in question produce advertising and marketing content for some of the world’s most famous brands across all media around the world.
I hope to speak to proactive and sociable individuals to join a team working with world-renowned brands.
- Day to day contact for agency/client stakeholders and client internal departments
- Respond to information requests from the Senior Account Manager or Account Directors
- Strive to better client and stakeholder relations
- Work closely with internal stakeholders e.g. Print, Transcreation & Broadcast
- Handle all aspects of client campaigns from planning through to delivery
- Experience of working in a TV, print, or digital production role essential
- High level of IT literacy, including usage of spreadsheets
- Fluent oral and written English essential, other languages desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, detail oriented, customer focused, proactive and possess excellent communication skills with a clear understanding of international brand challenges
- Communication Skills
- Media TV
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'