Account Manager - Agency - South Manchester- £27,000
Would you love to become an Account Manager for a vibrant agency based in a beautiful area of South Manchester? Then this one could be for you!
Our client is an integrated marketing agency based in South Manchester and they are looking for an experienced and passionate individual to become their new Account Manager. The Account Manager will look after a variety of client accounts, varying in industry, so no two days are the same in this role! The successful candidate will look at digital, design and branding for existing accounts. They will work alongside the Senior Account Manager and Account Director, therefore, there is a massive opportunity to learn and make an impact.
Their trendy, up-to-date offices are spectacular, and they’re a hard-working, close team who like to have fun inside and outside of the office! The successful candidate will be personable and make genuine friendships with their clients, getting to know the ins and outs of their businesses, and how they think. In turn, they will offer creativity and autonomy in the role from the offset.
Do you think you could succeed in this role? Read more below…
Main Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- The day-to-day contact and administration of the accounts.
- Take full ownership of the accounts process, including managing estimates, timing plans, deadlines and meetings.
- Organising and coordinating meetings, diaries and presentation materials.
- Constantly be well-informed and communicate to other team members using memos, meeting minutes, reports and contacts.
- Make an active contribution to developing the effective creative briefs and creative work.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Attitude is everything in this role! You will need a positive, enthusiastic and can-do attitude.
- Personable and able to build strong working relationships.
- A team player that is honest, respectful and professional.
- Genuinely invested in the business and wants to succeed as a team.
- Good technical abilities, with the ability to use Microsoft Office effectively.
- Good social media skills and proficient in some main channels such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Must have a full UK driving licence.
If you have a sparkling personality and are ready to straight into this role then apply online today!
- Account Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'