Brook Street (UK) Limited is recruiting an Account Manager on behalf of our Belfast client.
The candidate hire for this job will be responsible for calling clients to establish the product offerings within the UK market, accelerating growth through the focus of new customer transition to account management and the retention of the customer base.
Our client is a leading provider of online booking systems to various golf clubs throughout the UK, Ireland and US.
Purpose of the job:
You will be contributing to establish the product offerings within the UK market, accelerating growth through the focus of new customer transition to account management and the retention of the customer base.
* Developing a well-rounded understanding of our Account Management philosophy, market and customer needs
* Ensuring smooth internal account transition from Sale Team colleagues while delivering on all commitments and timelines
* Assisting with customer on boarding, working closely with the wider Customer Success Team to ensure a positive experience and smooth customer journey
* Confidently asking discovery questions to fully understand needs/wants of each account
* Gaining and continuously develop advanced product/industry knowledge to better Contribute to the success of our customers
* Providing consultative advice and information to help our customers maximise use of products and services including upselling and supporting the adoption of additional modules, new products and services
* Liaising with course partners to secure and optimize tee time offerings to build attractive inventory for our platforms
* Responding to all inbound enquiries relating to online tee times (inventory) and the distribution of these from current customers
* Ensuring the golf courses, facilities and services they offer are represented in a positive way on our platforms and communications
* Maintaining accurate daily records of all account management activities using Salesforce
* Meeting and/or exceeding department metrics and goals
* Exercising independent judgment and a strong work ethic to effectively manage time and effort to drive adoption of our products and services as well as revenue performance across all accounts
* Fostering a team atmosphere - support your teammates, orientating new hires and sharing lessons learned as appropriate
* Must have a minimum of 2 years professional experience in a sales or account management role within a relevant industry (e.g. e-Commerce/sports tech environment)
* Proficient use of sales management technologies including (but not limited to) sales automation, marketing automation, dashboard reporting and commission tracking software
* Experience of using Salesforce or similar CRM
* Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Education to degree level in a relevant discipline (e.g. Business/ Marketing/ IT)
* Familiarity of or experience within the UK market relating to Golf
This is a full-time, permanent position £18,750 - (£25,000 OTE)
Full spec can be supplied on application
If interested, please send CV via the apply link
- Sales Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'