Our client is a leading UK distribution company who supply well known household products to major retailers. They are currently recruiting for an experienced International Account Manager to join their expanding team.
You will be responsible for the expedition and creation of European leads into the retailer or marketplace accounts, whilst identifying and maximising all viable sales opportunities in both the UK and abroad. This role is an ideal opportunity for candidates who want a long-term career within a reputable company.
As the Account Manager, your duties will Include:
- Research new markets to create compelling offers for market players.
- Budget and P&L responsibility for managed accounts.
- Provide detailed analysis of the market and customer sales, highlighting any key sales opportunities.
- Update order planners and present recommendations to retailers.
- Ensure that customer range documents/price files are accurately maintained.
- Liaise with the Product Team to ensure coordination and timely receipt of the product information for customer proposals.
The successful Account Manager will hold the following skills and experience:
- Ideally have a degree within a relevant discipline.
- Experience overseeing account management would be advantageous.
- Must have excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge of trading with any major EU retailers would be advantageous.
- Ability to lead meetings.
- Must be customer focused with excellent interpersonal skills.
Successful candidates will receive a vast list of company benefits, which include flexi-time, staff discounts, gym memberships, cycle to work scheme and training and personal development opportunities, amongst many more. The salary will be up to £40,000, plus a car allowance.
- Account Management
- Budget Management
- Market Research
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'