- A multi-service corporate leader in the rental and maintenance of linens, professional garments, and hygiene / wellness equipment who supply the hospitality, healthcare and retails sectors, supply big blue chips customers and smaller independents.
- Account Manager
- Northwest - the exact territories will be depending on where the successful candidate lives but you must reside within the NW; more information will be given upon registration.
- Based from home with full office setup but you will also be required to visit the office once a week.
Job Purpose for the Account Manager:
- Overall Responsibility for retention and development (growth) of existing customer portfolio by delivering exceptional levels of customer service and building relationships between company and the customer in line with the business line strategy. Implement segment strategy campaigns and develop customer portfolios. Think like the customer and act as the voice of the customer internally while driving the business positio
Job Responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- The effective management of notified terminations with a principle aim of customer retention
- Analyse lost business/complaint management data and implement appropriate action to reduce these figures every month
- Explore cross selling opportunities where appropriate to increase the customers share of wallet and drive the full company product offering
- Develop where appropriate customer account plans to strategically identify and review future risks and opportunities
- Ensure the company’s growth targets for the customer portfolio are achieved on an annual basis
- Adopt the sales process methodology and develop strong value propositions that support the sales objectives
- Identify and gain support of influential people in the customers organisation
- Select and implement the best approach to win the growth opportunity and defeat competition
- Act as a lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers
- Understand the need and future requirements of customers through proactive account management
- Communicate clearly the process of monthly KPI’s to all relevant stakeholders including customer retention, additional sales and customer attraction
- Understand quality standards set by the company and agreed with each customer. Retain ownership of the customer service level agreement
- Forecast and track customer metrics to predict trends. Highlight opportunities and threats to appropriate managers
- Discuss outstanding debt issues with customers agreeing satisfactory outcomes for both parties
- Review the commercial viability of accounts, recommending improvements or additional services
- Agree price increases with customers as advised by the company
- Push for improvements, applying commercial thinking in making choices on existing and emerging customer requirements
Knowledge & Skills:
- Commercially aware
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective negotiation and presentation skills
- Good understanding of the sales process and methodology
- Good written and verbal skills
- Ability to listen to and influence peer group and department team members to build and lead effective working teams
- Good attention to detail and the ability to analyse data and interpret the information effectively to continuously improve the department and/or team
- Ability to organise self and others to ensure tasks are carried out in a timely manner
- Task orientated with a strong completer finisher mentality
- Customer focussed
- Flexible and able to react quickly to the needs of the customer and company
- IT literate (Microsoft Office)
Previous Experience & Education:
- Demonstrable experience in sales and/or service management
- Experience with selling products to businesses with an important after sales/service process
- Preferably Educated to degree level or equivalent and/or experience in Account Management with a track record of success
- Experience of implementing continuous improvement programmes
- Up to £35,000 pa depending upon experience plus open-ended bonus, car allowance, pension and days holiday.
If you feel you have the right skill set and attributes for this role and that it’s the challenge you are looking for then please contact us on a confidential basis.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'