- Manchester/ Surrounding Areas (Merseyside/Cheshire/Lancashire )
- £25,000.00 – £30,000.00 per year (Bonus potential of + £16,000)
- Field Based
- Hours: 9am-5pm (Some work may be required over Evenings and Weekends to cover events)
As part of our clients continued growth we are looking for an Account Manager for Merseyside/Cheshire/Lancashire to work with the team and help grow our breweries in the North West. The successful candidate will be preferably Merseyside based and have a passion for beer and the pub industry.
- Managing and maintaining the relationship between the client and their customers
- New Business Development
- Host and attend tastings, training and events for both potential customers and current accounts.
- Managing your own diary to make the most efficient use of your time
- A passion for craft beer is essential for this role
- Previous sales experience
- Previous bar experience and knowledge of cellar maintenance is beneficial.
- Understanding of the independent free trade market and how our portfolio can fit in with it.
- Good time management skills
- Competitive salary
- Achievable bonus structure
- Fully expensed travel and phone
- Company car (mini)
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Trips to producers and events both in the U.K and abroad.
- Job Type: Full-time
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, Please apply online, alternatively call our office on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'