About The Role:
· Develop and maintain a rapport with key client stakeholders in order to manage expectations and ensure value added service provision. Deliver against client KPIs and other targets to meet contractual obligations
· Establish and maintain tactical relationships with day-to-day clients, applying a commercial and value added approach to client briefings, and ensure meaningful and timely communication.
· Manage end to end production workflow including associated communications with client, agency and supplier stakeholders, ensuring the quality procedures are followed throughout the production cycle, ensuring the delivery of product on time, to specification and on budget.
· Support preparation for client contract review meetings and client development opportunities.
· Engage with suppliers to ensure they work in partnership with us, promptly informing us of issues as they arise, and work in collaboration with us to decide any remedial actions.
· Ensure all production activity adheres to commercial strategy and guidelines.
· Delivers business and account objectives through adherence to business processes and systems
· Work with other Account Managers to support the Senior Account Manager and Client Services Director in delivering against forecasts and Account Plans
· Team HR management, ensuring all absences are managed in accordance with Company policy
Essential Skills & Experience
· Agency background
· Effective written and verbal communication skills
· Previous experience of transactional/ DM Print
· Strong commercial awareness
· Proven influencing and negotiations skills
· Excellent project management skills, having experience of delivering projects on time and to budget
· Proven ability to build effective client and vendor relationships
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel and PowerPoint
· Experienced in Account Management (minimum of two years)
· Successfully worked in a fast paced environment who can deal with speedy change
About The Benefits
· Working Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
· Free parking
· Pension scheme
· 25 days holiday per annum
· Excellent career progression opportunities
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV through to us
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'