£30,000 - £50,000
Can you identify customer needs and challenges effectively and efficiently? Do you have a motivation for sales and have excellent closing skills? Then look no further! We have the perfect position for you, and yet better its account management!
Our industry leading client who works with a very interesting and unusual product is looking for a proactive, motivated individual to fill their vacancy as Account Manager. Our client is looking for an individual with good persuasion sills, excellent telephone manner and who has experience within territory management. Within this role you will primarily be responsible for maximising sales through new and existing customers by successful generation of new opportunities. Our client is predominantly looking for an individual that will take the role into their own hands, dealing with the workload with a level head. This will involve proactively managing and developing their accounts by planning persuasive approaches that would convince client to work with our organisation.
Duties will include:
- Account management of a set of clients and upselling where necessary
- Cold calling where appropriate
- Identifying potential clients and decision makers within organisations
- Research and build relationships with clients
- Plan approaches to new targets
- Contacting potential clients and then turning this into increased business
- Using a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
So, if you are an experienced sales person with an excellent work ethic, apply now!
- Account Manager
- Territory Management
- Work Ethic
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'