Reporting to the Customer Service manager, the role requires the successful candidate to be responsible for the day to day running of several key accounts. They will be part of a growing customer services team and will be expected to ensure all our customer’s needs are met. To be able to adapt and work flexibly
- Build and maintain relationships with key customer personnel
- Provide first line customer support
- Calculate and produce invoices for work carried out
- Create and present KPI’s to the customer and within the business. Identify trends and suggest performance improvement where necessary.
- Excellent inter-personal skills with the need to build relationships at all levels inclusive of internal and external customers
- The ability to co-ordinate a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Experience and knowledge of working in a KPI / target driven environment
- Background in a transport environment
- Experience of managing a customer account of £1 million + turnover a year
- Computer Literate
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Diligent and methodical
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with the GDPR Regulations, we are making you aware that in order to proceed with your application, we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. By submitting your CV to this vacancy, you are agreeing to Job Box Recruitment Limited holding your details in order to enable us to contact you with suitable positions. Details of our Privacy Notice and GDPR Policy can be found on our website or emailed across to you if requested.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'