£30,000 - £35,000 per annum + 10k-15K Bonus + benefits
Manchester City Centre
A multi award-winning Manchester-based technology business is looking to hire a consultative and ambitious Account Manager. A fantastic opportunity to join an innovative and forward-thinking business who will fully train you for the role.
Once fully trained, you will be responsible for:
- Proactively managing a portfolio of key accounts
- Developing meaningful ongoing business relationships
- Managing client relationships, including regular meetings, updates and reports
- Delivering outstanding customer service
- Working towards and achieving set company targets
Successful candidates must be:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in any type of IT Sales role
- Confident & engaging
- Organised and efficient with the ability to work autonomously
- An exceptional communicator
- A Strong team player
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated with drive and ambition to meet & exceed targets
- Looking for a real career opportunity
- Willing to travel - including Europe
In return, you will be given the opportunity to work for a forward thinking technology business offering a fantastic working environment, an excellent package and genuine long-term career development opportunity.
If you would like to apply for the role or find out more, please apply directly or contact Simon Cannon at Nobul.
- Account Manager
- IT Sales
- Managed Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'