Harvey McQueen are recruiting for an experienced Account Manager to work within a dynamic forward thinking company within an exciting and growing industry. This role will be within the client services team and help drive the company’s revenue growth to achieve objectives.
- Handle new business opportunities, which are inbound through the company’s marketing channels.
- Complete the whole process from initial introductions through to successful conversion.
- Take ownership of specific existing clients to maintain relationships and increase new business opportunities.
- To present the company, services, coverage and experience in a professional manner which embodies trust and confidence.
- Create, develop and communicate solution methodologies and commercial frameworks which match client needs.
- Work within a framework of targets for individual, team and business performance.
- Collaborate with colleagues, ongoing transfer of knowledge and shared learnings to develop viable bespoke solutions for your clients.
- Collaborate with Operations teams for solution development and implementation.
- Work to fixed and potentially tight deadlines.
- Keep in regular contact with your accounts through meetings, telephone and email.
- Visit prospective and existing clients.
- Keeping up to date with relevant marketing and industry trends.
Pay Benefits and Hours of work
- Working 8.30a.m. - 5.00p.m. Monday to Friday (degree of flexibility)
- May be asked to attend meetings and visit clients with an overnight stay.
- Pay dependent on experience £27,000 - £33,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Company discretionary bonus
- Company Pension
- Account management experience
- Client relationship management and development experience
- Commercial business acumen
- Proven ability to identify, develop and sell project opportunities.
- Experience working in or good knowledge of retail, design or visual merchandising sector.
- Confident in communicating to clients both written and verbally to a professional business standard
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of CRM
- IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Full clean drivers licence
- Administration and organisation
- Time management
- Project planning ability
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Account Management
- Account Manager
- Client Services
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'