Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: Dependent On Experience + Benefits
Hours: 8.30am-6pm. Flexibility required.
Due to growth, our Bournemouth based client is currently looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting into the team Account Director we are looking for an Account Manager that is the perfect blend of art and science with 50% of this role being about managing the delivery and smooth running of aftersales marketing with multiple messages across multiple brands and 50% being able to think strategically and creatively about brand communications across the full marketing mix.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the management of campaign delivery which involves reviewing data requests, compiling and sending out communications across Text, Email and DM, via automated systems
- Campaign led; helping set up and create campaigns across Text, Email and DM, testing the campaigns and delivering them to the set audience.
- Creative led; supporting brand activity, writing creative briefs (with the planner), reviewing creative work, liaising with studio to create on creative resource needed, reviewing and proofing work.
- Reporting on response rates, feeding back details re gone away/opt out and bounce backs and optimising performance.
- To have an in-depth knowledge of the Client's business and the sector in which they operate
- To think proactively on behalf of the Client and the business, considering new marketing opportunities
- Liaise with Printers and 3rd party suppliers, ensuring that accurate Production Estimates and Quotes are obtained and supplied on time to client
- To work with the creative team to deliver creative that always pushes the client brief ensuring proactivity is at the heart of everything we do and ensuring all work is to quality, time and cost.
- To work closely with the Account Director and planning in terms of strategy development and implementation
- To deputise for the Account Director when necessary, both internally and with Clients
- To develop and maintain a strong relationship with the client and become the 'go to' person for all day to day queries and issues.
- Manage and oversee the day to day administration of all core Client projects and budgets
- To effectively delegate work to the Account Executive - providing clarity on all briefs/requests and managing them effectively
- Present (verbally and in writing) the Agency's proposals and recommendations effectively, logically and concisely
- A proven track record of running effective integrated projects.
- Strong digital skills/Automated Comms experience would be ideal.
- Demonstrates a real knowledge and passion for integrated marketing and keeps abreast of latest developments both for business and personal interest.
- Experienced on working on fast paced accounts and good at managing many different projects at the same time.
- Good Commercial understanding.
- A relentless desire for delivering work on budget, on brief and on time.
- A forensic attention to detail and the ability to implement process to maintain quality control across the account.
- Able to form and maintain relationships at all levels.
- 28 days' holiday (plus bank holidays.) After 5 years' continuous service an additional 3 days' holiday to use during that anniversary year
- Your birthday as a day off
- Continuous Professional Development
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye Care Scheme
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Fridge Friday!
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://privacy-policy/
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'