Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: Dependent On Experience + Benefits
Hours: 9:00am - 5:30pm
Our Bournemouth based client is currently looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The key purpose of this role is to be responsible for the day to day management of one of their biggest accounts.
Other responsibilities will include:
- To have an in-depth knowledge of the Client's business and the sector in which they operate
- To think proactively on behalf of the Client and the agency, considering new marketing opportunities
- To very closely monitor, manage and optimise budgets.
- Responsible for liaising with 3rd party suppliers and ensuring that accurate Production Estimates and Quotes are obtained and supplied on time to client
- To work with the creative team to deliver creative that always pushes the client brief ensuring proactivity and ensuring all work is to quality, time and cost.
- To work with the Digital Team and ensure that web site and data bases are accurate and up to date and to become familiar with their email tool to help and support the Account Executive.
- To work closely with the Account Director and planning in terms of strategy development and implementation
- To deputise for the Account Director when necessary, both internally and with Clients
- Manage and oversee the day to day administration of all core client projects and budgets
- Present (verbally and in writing) the agency's proposals and recommendations effectively, logically and concisely
- To manage resources within the team and agency to achieve the highest level of excellence for the client.
- To be viewed by the clients as critical to the success of their business.
- To ensure that the standard of service provided to clients continually meets and exceeds clients expectations.
- Accountable for personal administration, ensuring all timesheets are submitted regularly
- Finance and forecasting. To be aware of performance against monthly targets, what is being invoiced and when
- A proven track record of running effective integrated projects.
- Strong digital skills/Automated Comms experience would be ideal.
- Demonstrates a real knowledge and passion for integrated marketing and keeps abreast of latest developments both for business and personal interest.
- Experienced on working on fast paced accounts and good at managing many different projects at the same time.
- Good Commercial understanding.
- A relentless desire for delivering work on budget, on brief and on time.
- A forensic attention to detail and the ability to implement process to maintain quality control across the account.
- Able to form and maintain relationships at all levels.
- 28 days' holiday (plus bank holidays.) After 5 years' continuous service an additional 3 days' holiday to use during that anniversary year
- Your birthday as a day off
- Continuous Professional Development
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye Care Scheme
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Fridge Friday!
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://privacy-policy/
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'