Our client is a global award winning provider of high volume recycling solutions for a wide range of hand-held technologies. As part of their spectacular success and recent growth there is now an opportunity for a Hungry, Passionate & Driven Telephone Account Manager to join their successful team.
The business has 330+ employees based in 6 countries across Europe, Dubai and Hong Kong. The business has undergone rapid expansion, trebling in size since it started in 2011 and has the ambition to treble in the next 3 years.
If you can engage easily with people over the telephone, have a passion for account management and a fun personality please read the requirements below and apply now!
Positions are limited so please hurry.
What will you get?
- £25000 Basic salary (Increasing with experience)
- £37500 including OTE (50% of salary - Uncapped)
- NO daily call targets!!!
- Lucrative Commission structure and other incentives
- Structured In-house training programme
- Fantastic potential for further career progression
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 32 Days Holiday (Including statutory days)
- 30% discount on mobile phone contract
- Life assurance scheme
- Access to childcare vouchers
- Employee of the Quarter Awards
- Daily incentives and much more!
What are we looking for?
- B2B Account Management experience
- Professional and consultative client management style
- Clear, confident and persuasive communication skills
- Analytical skills - Excel, Databases, MS office
- IT literate with high level of computer based competency
- Ability to build rapport quickly with customers
- Experience of working in a client orientated environment. E.g. Wholesale, B2B, Reseller, Broker or FMCG
- Hunger to surpass targets and maximise bonus
- Ambition to grow your career
- Experience of working to and meeting targets consistently
- Listening skills, questioning skills and having the ability build rapport
- Upbeat, enthusiastic and driven performers
- Ability to stay calm and professional under pressure
What will you do?
- Manage 70% existing client base of businesses across the UK by telephone and email and occasionally face to face
- Develop a strategy to meet customer needs which ensures you are their preferred mobile phone stock partner
- Contact existing clients on a regular basis to ,maintain relkationships (70% existing customers)
- At times source new business leads through cold calling, email marketing, referrals, utilising existing database and through your own initiative
- Build strong relationships over the telephone, asking relevant and consultative questions to understand clients requirements and buying habits
- Achieving KPI’s, call and revenue targets
- Researching potential, lapsed and current customers
- Maintain, monitor and produce management information
How to apply?
- If you believe you can measure up to our standards, and you really want to share in our success, then apply now by sending your CV to via the apply fuction below.... please hurry!
- Account Management
- Organisational Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'