Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: £20K - £22K + excellent benefits
Are you a recent graduate with strong analytical skills and a genuine interest in the energy industry? Are you a good relationship builder? An Energy Supplier who have ambitious plans for their Energy team are going through an exciting period of change, improving their ways of working and making sure their customers are at the centre of everything they do. We have an opportunity for an Account Manager to join them and be responsible for the end to end account management process for a number of customers. You will be the energy expert for your customers; producing monthly utility bills, validating the consumption data, keeping up to speed with changes and supporting customers with queries along the way. Along with a good knowledge of utilities you will be an expert in excel, you will love data and really understand it. You’ll be a great communicator and confident to build relationships with colleagues and customers. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Collate accurate energy data on a monthly basis to raise the relevant utility charges
- Ensure portfolio data such as customer and meter details are up to date in our systems
- Be the main point of contact for our suppliers and customers, be the champion for the business and be on hand to answer any queries through the lifecycle of the contract.
- Take a proactive role in supporting with potential customers to secure new energy contracts.
- Establish great relationships with fellow Account Managers and across departments to
- ensure a consistent approach is taken, best practice is shared and that you are the expert for
- your area.
- Help to develop, update and maintain our energy management software and billing system
- Analyse energy consumption data to identify excessive use and initiate remedial action as part of our commitment to reduce carbon emissions.
- Take a customer focused approach in everything that you do, keeping in close contact with
- customers, doing site visits and making recommendations to help them manage energy
- Energy related degree
- Highly numerate & you’ll be a competent user in Microsoft Excel
- Someone who enjoys working with systems
- You will be a confident communicator and be comfortable to build strong relationships.
- You will be proactive, pragmatic and strive to improve
- Customer focused approach
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'