My client is an established and reputable organisation with offices in Oxford. They have an urgent requirement in their Supply Chain team for both permanent and a 6 month contract Account Managers.
Reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Expediting deliveries to ensure Key Performance Indicators are met, drive improvements to supply commitments, based on customer requirements whilst minimising cost to the business unit and the client.
- Managing and create material delivery schedules using company tools to deliver KPI's.
- Working with Suppliers and Finance to resolve invoice discrepancies.
- Holding supplier and client meetings to review performance, putting plans in place to resolve any issues and continuously improve their processes.
- Proactively manage a range of suppliers and the product they supply.
- Managing deliveries against schedule against aimed at exceeding agreed targets (stock-turn, availability, back orders, inventory value and obsolescence).
- Establishing and developing a constructive working relationship with key contacts at supplier and with internal process partners, to manage expectations and to ensure performance within the Supply Chain and Vendor Management teams is optimised.
- Forecasting of exceptional SKUs in the parts range to ensure smooth accurate schedules and planned receipts.
- Effective exception management - carry out root cause analysis to understand exceptions and to take appropriate actions.
- Understanding reasons for availability loss, drive improvements to avoid repetition.
Candidates that apply should ideally be available at shorter notice and possess previous Account Management experience. You should be a strong communicator, a team player, have good attention to detail as well as the ability to liaise with both internal and external parties.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'