Job Title Account Manager
Salary £24,000 + Very Attractive Commission structure (approx. £6k to ~ £10k per annum) + a HUGE list of company benefits including 22 days holiday + 8, free parking, Health & Dental, sports and social clubs, pension and much more!!
Must haves: Proven account management and business development experience would be highly advantageous, strong office based customer service experience will be considered, driven and pro-active, target orientated, outgoing and engaging
Do you want to work for an incredibly successful, worldwide business with almost 100 years trading experience?
Want to be part of a company that provide an amazing working atmosphere and are passionate about giving back to charity?
Are you a sales focussed individual seeking a new challenge within a company that will value your efforts by providing you with outstanding training and recognition?
If the answer is yes, then look no further and apply today!!
- Actively grow your area by following up on leads generated by the companies fantastic marketing team and by your own research and business development methods
- Managing an existing portfolio of existing clients; Act as main point of contact at all times
- Develop your designated area that you are solely responsible for
- Arrange quotes, follow up, negotiate prices, confirm, and process orders
- Help grow the revenue from existing customers through cross and up selling
- To record sales and account management activity on company CRM system in timely and professional manner
- Understand and ensure operation in compliance with relevant regulations
- Achieve individual monetary targets and overall team targets
To be considered for this role you must
- Previous sales experience would be ideal
- Solid customer service experience within an office based environment
- A pro-active go -getter with a can-do positive attitude
- Confident with strong presentation, negotiation and rapport building skills
- Willing to work in a challenging sales environment
- Great commercial awareness and business sense
Crisp Recruitment Ltd is a local recruitment consultancy firm based in Borehamwood. We are working on behalf of our client to find suitable candidates for this opportunity
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'