Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: £24,700+ excellent benefits
Have you gained commercial experience in the Utilities industry? Are you a good relationship builder? An Energy Supplier who have ambitious plans for their Energy team are going through an exciting period of change, improving their ways of working and making sure their customers are at the centre of everything they do. We have an opportunity for an Account Manager to join them and be responsible for the end to end account management process for a number of customers. You will be the energy expert for your customers; producing monthly utility bills, validating the consumption data, keeping up to speed with changes and supporting customers with queries along the way. Along with a good knowledge of utilities you will be an expert in excel, you will love data and really understand it. You’ll be a great communicator and confident to build relationships with colleagues and customers. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Collate accurate energy data on a monthly basis to raise the relevant utility charges
- Ensure portfolio data such as customer and meter details are up to date in our systems
- Be the main point of contact for our suppliers and customers, be the champion for the business and be on hand to answer any queries through the lifecycle of the contract.
- Take a proactive role in supporting with potential customers to secure new energy contracts.
- Establish great relationships with fellow Account Managers and across departments to
- ensure a consistent approach is taken, best practice is shared and that you are the expert for
- your area.
- Help to develop, update and maintain our energy management software and billing system
- Analyse energy consumption data to identify excessive use and initiate remedial action as
- part of our commitment to reduce carbon emissions.
- Take a customer focused approach in everything that you do, keeping in close contact with
- customers, doing site visits and making recommendations to help them manage energy
- Good knowledge of utilities, ideally you will have worked in the energy sector.
- Highly numerate & you’ll be a competent user in Microsoft Excel
- Someone who enjoys working with systems and it would be an advantage to have worked with 'Junifer’ CRM system.
- You will be a confident communicator and be comfortable to build strong relationships.
- Passionate about energy and will support us with our sustainability plans.
- You will be proactive, pragmatic and strive to improve the way we do things.
- Takes a customer focused approach and it would be beneficial to have
- Experience in account management
- Graduates with a genuine interest in the energy industry would be considered
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'