Are you enthusiastic and positive, with experience in an account management role? If so, look no further!
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Account Manager to join us at our Chipping Warden site (with occasional travel to visit our clients). You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return will receive a competitive salary.
autoXP deliver a world class customer experience by working in partnership with manufacturers to drive innovation, whilst radically enhancing service through the smart use of technology, and whose corporate philosophy, values and behaviours are specifically tailored to enable autoXP to be the No.1 'Go To’ Provider of automotive eXPeriences.
As our Junior Account Manager, you will ensure that all operational functions for the Clients are achieved within the SLA’s and to the internal best practise, in order to minimise any failings and escalating any issues.
As our Junior Account Manager you will:
- Running daily reports and analysing data
- Dealing with the Field Based Teams for our Clients in arranging rolling programmes with customers
- Managing a number of Client inboxes
- Delegation of emails to the bookings team and assisting with processing bookings
- Fleet management under the instructions of the Account Managers
- Answering telephone calls
- Dealing with daily issues with vehicles deliveries and damages
- Providing general support to the Account Manager, such as dealing with emails / issues that they pass over, including speaking to high profile clients, such as VIPs / journalists
- Supporting the bookings team when volumes are high
- Various administrative tasks
- Attending client meetings and taking suggested actions on the back of these
- Supporting any programmes and the implementation of these where applicable
Our Junior Account Manager will have the following skills, experiences and attributes:
- Strong administration skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Advanced excel skills and a strong user on Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, to all levels, both internally and externally
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Logical and methodical approach to tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a strong ability to multi task
- Previous experience in automotive or logistics sector (desirable)
If you have the skills and experience to become our Junior Account Managerthen please click 'Apply’ today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'