12 month FTC - maternity leave (full or part time)
This fantastic role involves management of this hospitality porfolio's property section in the magazine, along with the relaunched property website and contributing to sales on the main content website, newsletter and associated products. You will be expected to perform a very active sales role across Print, Digital and F2F media for your key customers. In this role these are primarily property agents . This role will also actively implement the brands digital sales strategy, increasing the number of customers and revenue generated through our online products.
- Manage and deliver revenue income from print, events and digital advertising
- Main website, newsletter, property website, Jobs website, other digital channels
- Fortnightly Magazine - property, classified,
- Supplements - property, classified, wallplanner,
- Roundtable events
- Events - property agent sponsorship
- Execute specific web/digital sales strategy
- Lead on the relaunched Property website monitoring client performance
- Ensure accuracy of ad production / placement
- Execute agreed strategy to ensure the hitting and exceeding of budgeted sales targets
- Provide some project management oversight for commercial projects
- Work with editorial and commercial team to deliver projects and brand extensions
- Identify new commercial opportunities for the brand, developing documented plans and implementing to achieve agreed objectives.
- Maintain excellent relations with commercial stakeholders
- Actively contribute to monthly forecasting and overall budgeting
- Make a sizeable personal contribution to weekly sales effort
- Develop industry contacts/relationships
- Contribute sales from your clients on the Jobs site
- Provide weekly sales figures, targets and forecasts to CD
- Work with editorial team to maximise commercial opportunities.
- Work with the commercial team to identify and exploit new revenue streams for the magazine, online or events
- Travel nationally on behalf of the brand ensuring time is spent wisely and with an eye on profitable return for time invested.
- Lead by example
Administrative duties include:
- Manage property targets against set standards.
- Monitor your own KPIs as agreed with CD
- Ensure CRM database is kept up to at all times
- Managing your time effectively to maximise sales time, always keeping work diary up to date
- Dealing swiftly with complaints and coordinating an appropriate response to such complaints
- Attending weekly property, P&S and recruitment sales meetings
- Attending other project meetings as required eg property website
- Weekly reporting to Commercial Director of individual sales performance
Attributes and experience for role
- Well trained in DIPADA or similar sales techniques
- Ambitious, Trustworthy, Responsible, Disciplined & Efficient, Hardworking and Tenacious
- The successful candidate must be numerate and literate
- A demonstrable track record in driving sales, leading the creative process and forming project groups to deliver on goals
- Extensive B2B media sales experience
- Experienced in
- Sponsorship sales
- Face to Face event sales
- Account Management
- Selling supplements
- Networking at events and within the industry
- Cross Selling
- Online sales
- Agency sales
- Print advertising sales
- Advertising Sales
- Online Advertising
- Sponsorship Sales
- account management
- events sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'