We are looking to recruit an Account Manager to join our lovely Dual Management team here at Abbatt.
We are a specialist property recruitment consultancy (typical roles that we recruit for include building managers, concierge, cleaners, security professionals, etc.) and as an Account Manager, your main focus will be all about nurturing our client and candidate relationships. Working in the Dual team is something a bit different! Dual Management is an outsourcing solution for property managers, meaning that the team takes care of hiring & managing on-site property staff, HR compliance & employment liability, and all administrative tasks. It's a very exciting time for the team and the company, with the property sector thriving and business booming - hence our growing team!
It's worth saying that Abbatt's approach to recruitment is not about cold calling, playing the hard sell, etc. it's all about developing strong client relationships, so proven experience of this is what's most important. Someone with a people management, hospitality background would be ideal. You'll work well both autonomously and in a team, be confident and flexible and looking for an opportunity to progress with a really supportive bunch!
As an Account Manager, your day-to-day duties will include:
- You'll be allocated multiple-sites (high-end residential buildings across London) and responsible for staff and client account management
Account Management (Staffing)
- Visiting site staff on a regular basis to ensure staff welfare
- Training and inducting new staff
- Ensuring all HR and Payroll issues are dealt with promptly and efficiently
- Completing trial shifts to ensure full awareness of staff duties
- Writing agreed job specs
- Completing site Health & Safety inspections
Account Management (Clients)
- Attending client service review meetings
- Producing KPI data and service reports
- Resolving client service issues
- Contract Implementation
- Setting up new candidates on our HR portal
- Liaising with Abbatt temporary and permanent recruitment teams to ensure appropriate staff are sourced for all Dual managed contracts
- Assisting with the recruitment of additional site staff where required
- Attending networking events and sales meetings, promoting Dual managed recruitment solutions
- Acting as an ambassador for Abbatt, promoting our services whenever it is appropriate. With a rebrand on the way, it's an exciting time for us!
What can we offer you?
- Flexible working hours
- Birthday leave
- Up to 25 days annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- Season ticket loan
- Training in-house with REC trainer
- 50% off gym membership
- Monthly company events and award ceremonies
- Company paid team breakfasts / dinner / drinks evenings
- A fantastic Christmas & Summer party
- End of every month drinks on a Friday!
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 package
Working Hours: 7.5 hour work day, flexible between the hours of 8:30 and 6pm
Location: Holborn, London
Apply with your CV today or give us a call to learn more.
*Due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant*
- account manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'