Our offices are based in the village of Penshurst (TN11), 5 miles outside of Tunbridge Wells and Tonbridge, in the original Leicester Square. We specialise in both reactive and proactive preventative pest control across the UK with our portfolio boasting some of the most prestigious and important buildings and establishments in the country to include Airports, famous Department Stores, 5 star Hotels and Restaurants as well as Universities, Social Housing and Council contracts. Due to having such a prestigious client base service delivery is at the heart of everything we do.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join our friendly team. It is a varied role, so a flexible and adaptable approach is required, as well as a passion for customer service delivery.
The responsibilities of the role will include;
- Working closely with and supporting the Operations Manager with day to day tasks
- Answering queries from our clients both via email and on the telephone
- Managing reactive jobs - data input, contacting clients to schedule appointments whilst adhering to strict SLA’s
- Managing key Client accounts from job notification through to invoicing, ensuring KPI’s and SLA’s are met
- Monitoring completion of visits to ensure contracted schedules are adhered to
- Contacting residents to book appointments via telephone, email and letter
- Assisting with the management and scheduling of commercial routine visits
- Generating quotes
- Chasing approval of quotes
- Compiling reports
- Collating stock lists and managing orders for our team of technicians
- Updating clients on the status of jobs
- Attending Client contract review meetings alongside the Operations Manager.
- Invoicing - Creating and sending of invoices to clients
- Building and developing positive relationships with clients and potential new customers, to maintain and grow account revenue
- Ensuring good communication is maintained between all stakeholders, managing expectations and looking for areas that need improvement
As an Account Manager, you would be playing a vital role within an expanding business, through supporting the Operations Manager and managing key client accounts through building a strong relationship with the client, delivering excellent customer service, meeting their strict SLA’s and exceeding their expectations whilst growing account revenue for the business through quotation generation.
- A minimum of 2 years experience within a similar role
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Administration
- Experience working with the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- A personable and professional personality that will allow you to build client rapport
- Exceptional communication skills including telephone manner
- Self-motivated with strong prioritisation and personal organisation
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Good record keeping skills
- Pragmatic approach
- Passion for customer service
- Drive to succeed and progress within the company
- 22 days annual leave per year + bank holidays
- Auto-enrolment into Government pension scheme
- Salary £24,000 TO £26,000 PA (Negotiable based on experience)
- Free parking outside
- Expanding company - Opportunity for progression
Working hours: 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday 8.30 - 5.30)
To apply for the role please send your CV with a covering letter to include a brief summary of why you are suitable for the position.
- Account Management
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'