Position: Account Manager
Location: South Lanarkshire
Salary: up to £23,000
Are you an experienced Accounts Executive who has experience working within an Industrial environment? Do you have excellent relationship building skills? Are you seeking a role that will allow you to grow and evolve?
The purpose of this role will be to work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
The ideal candidate will coordinate with the operations and finance departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible. You will also be responsible for sourcing materials as well as assessing suppliers to fulfil clients’ needs. You will be a creative and dedicated individual who will be comfortable working in a collaborative and proactive culture.
What will a typical day look like?
- Liaise with eCommerce clients (in-person or over the phone) to take detailed briefs and clarify specific requirements for each project.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strength, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance and produce insightful dashboard to analyse the successful completion of goals and KPIs.
- Meet budget objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Liaise with warehouse and operations supervisors to develop comprehensive project strategies to be shared with clients and other staff members.
What type of person are we looking for?
- 2-3 years’ experience in B2B project management.
- Advance time management and analytical skills.
- Math and Budgeting skills would be an advantage.
- Experience with process improvement and inventory control.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel would be an advantage.
If you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Stacey Browne via email or apply online via the link provided.
Due to level of response, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
HRC Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be treated as such.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'