We are looking for an account manager to join a fantastic conveyancing law firm based in the heart of Guildford.
The ideal candidate will be someone who loves talking to potential clients about the company. The role does not involve any aggressive selling, but a patient and friendly approach to explaining to clients how the conveyancing process works. In addition to talking with clients, sending out quotes and following up on calls, you also have the responsibility to liaise with referrers, typically estate agents, to get feedback on the transaction and ensure that everyone is kept happy.
We want someone with a natural ability to be
encouraging and supporting of their colleagues; with an innate desire to do the best that they can and must be someone who takes pride in everything they do.
What we are looking from you
- Cheerful and friendly, a calm and professional disposition
- Exceptional telephone manner and a willingness to go the extra mile for clients
- Meticulous attention to detail with sound prioritising and organisation skills
- Keen to work collaboratively as part of team
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to work under pressure and hit targets and deadlines
- Able to use initiative and think creatively; we want people who look to improve the way things can be done
- Confident with IT systems, excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great offices in central Guildford location
- 23 days’ holiday per annum (plus 3 allocated days at Christmas)
- BUPA Cash Plan benefits
- Childcare vouchers
- Social events
Basic Salary £22,000 - £23,000 Plus uncapped commission
PLEASE APPLY TODAY! ABUNDANT RECRUITMENT IS A BESPOKE RECRUITMENT COMPANY SPECIALISING IN THE PROPERTY INDUSTRY. ALL OTHER ROLES WILL BE FOUND ON THEIR WEBSITE.
- Account Manager
- Communication Skills
- Sales Recruitment
- People Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'