- Implement effective business development plans and activities that help scale the business with Identified Key Partners. The Commercial contact with the identified partners, communicating effectively with the key stakeholders as appropriate inside Google in order to execute according to agreed Business plans.
- Lead regular business reviews with partners and offer a strategic and analytical perspective of the partnership, identifying areas for improvement and growth.
- Frequent national travel across the UK (up to 75% of the time) working with reseller partners, building relationships and agreeing and delivering plans Keep contacts and pipeline up to date through our client relationship management software
- Account management skills, excellent consultative selling skills, ability to be seen as a thoughtful leader, knowledgeable in how our products can help deliver digital marketing success
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrable experience of partner management selling hardware in a B2B2C channel
- Experience collaborating and communicating with diverse clients at all levels
- Account management experience, with the ability to lead and handle multiple time-sensitive activities across multiple partners
- Experience with ongoing partner relationship management; ability to serve as an advocate for your accounts internally and work collaboratively to identify opportunities or resolve issues Hands on experience or knowledge of the HVAC / ELEC industry would be beneficial
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'