*No prior industry product or experience needed - full training and development provided*
£30K-£35K Basic (+10-15% bonus) + fully expensed car / allowance, bupa, laptop, mobile phone
LOCATION: Berkshire / Oxfordshire field sales role (e.g. Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Slough, Bracknell, Newbury, Reading, Maidenhead, Abingdon, or close)
SELLING: A superb range of branded products and support services.
SELLING TO: High value B2B customers - both distributors / stockists and corporate end users.
For this Account Manager role, we are looking for business focused, motivated and goal orientated candidate to protect existing customers and grow the business for a market leader in the construction industry.
- A field sales role selling a market-leading range of branded products.
- 85% account management, 15% tactical business development
- Inheriting a high performing field sales area worth in excess of £6m in annual revenue.
- Taking responsibility for a portfolio of high spend B2B customers - both distributors / stockists and corporate end users
- Field Based
- Responsible for all client relationships at all levels.
THE PERSON NEEDED:
For the Account Manager role no industry experience is needed, but our client is looking:
- Experience selling a quality product or service, with a structured approach (e.g. Account Manager, Area Sales Manager, Business Development Manager etc.).
- Good commercial acumen and sales initiative.
- A dynamic and organised approach to field sales.
- Ambition to grow your career within a market leader.
Our client is a c£200m turnover market-leading manufacturer with an enviable reputation in their sector, offering an unparalleled range of products.
SOUND LIKE YOU??
Send your CV to Joe Grace at or alternatively call to discuss the role in more detail.
- sales executive
- account manager
- area sales manager
- regional sales manager
- territory manager
- territory sales
- sales representative
- specification sales manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'