OTE £38K + FULL TRAINING + TEAM INCENTIVES + MORE
Get Recruited are supporting a leading computer support and IT services provider based in Manchester, who are seeking a hungry, dedicated Account Manager to join their growing sales team.
Based in state of the art offices, you will be joining a successful team who manage their own dedicated accounts. After receiving full technical training, you will be selling IT products including VMware, Citrix and Veeam. It is your responsibility to grow the accounts, increasing sales within the business.
This is a rare opportunity for a motivated Account Manager to join a thriving company, whilst enjoying a generous basic salary, uncapped commission and a fantastic culture. If you are looking to progress your career within sales, then this is the role for you!
- The Account Manager will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts
- Cold calling prospects in order to win new business
- Speaking with new and existing customers about the portfolio of solutions
- Attending client meetings when required, pitching and closing the sale
- Building on and nurturing existing relationships with clients
- Completing administrative duties as required
- The Account Manager will have strong B2B experience
- Knowledge of or previous experience within the IT industry is advantageous
- Motivated by money
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong work ethic, willing to put in the extra hours to enjoy results
- Up to £25,000 basic salary
- Uncapped commission, OTE £38,000
- Full training provided
- Brand new offices
- Fantastic career progression
- Regular team incentives and nights out
Shortlisting is taking place imminently so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- account manager
- customer service
- internal sales
- account management
- new business
- internal account manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'