Account Manager, Inside sales, Customer Service, Customer Retention,
As the Account Manager, your main role will be to create long-term, trusting relationships with my clients existing customers over the phone. The Account Managers role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned SME customers, develop additional business from existing clients and actively seek new cross sale opportunities whilst maintaining and developing the company’s commercial relationship.
Package for the role and business
- Possible opportunities to earn additional commission / bonus
- Pension, healthcare etc
- Huge corporate business
- Based in Milton Keynes
- Massive opportunities for career growth
Key duties and responsibilities:
- To reach out to my clients existing clients and build strong, working relationships
- To process customer requests from the outcome of the calls in a timely manner and liaise with internal customers to ensure that these requests are completed and followed up.
- To create Upselling opportunities of further units, products and services for the customer
- To follow a structured call script to ensure the customer receives a great experience.
- To work as part of a team within Inside Sales and other internal departments.
- To achieve personal and business targets as set by the Inside Sales Manager
- You must have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have excellent communication skills including active listening, verbal and written.
- Must be outgoing, energetic, self-motivated and passionate
- Must have an excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate with experience of CRM, EXCEL, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to liaise with clients from numerous different sectors
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Account Manager
- Customer Retention
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'