Account Manager wanted! Our client is an award-winning Brand agency who present campaigns and strategies to big brands based in Manchester!
Our client is looking for an Account Manager to join their fast paced and ever growing team! They pride themselves in many aspects but moulding their clients into success is their main priority.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Managing Director to lead clients to the best solutions that our client can offer. The candidate will also be responsible for meeting deadlines and managing clients’ preferences within their budgets and with an excellent amount of detail.
Key responsibilities for the Account Manager:
- Managing brand and web projects
- Leading presentations
- Create client reports and presentations
- Oversee internal and external status reporting
- Daily team management of reports as well as editorial, creative and design teams
- Acting as the lead in the management of the client’s relationship and activities.
- Involvement in client workshops
- Ensure that all accounts are operational and run smoothly and efficiently.
- Manage the Long-term strategic planning of the client accounts.
Requirements for the Account Manager:
- Must have at least 4-5 years of agency experience
- At least 2 years experience of managing a team
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications
- Excellent Project management skills
- A strong understanding of SEO, design, social and web
- An extensive knowledge and experience in content production
- Experience in financial management
If this job sounds like a challenge and you believe that you are up for this excellent opportunity, give one of our amazing award-winning team today on or apply online today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'