Role - Account Manager
Location – Bury St Edmunds
Duration – Permanent (full time)
Salary - £25,000, to rise as experience does + 15% bonus scheme
Working hours – Monday to Friday, sociable hours!
Our exceptional client, currently growing 20% year on year, is seeking a driven individual with the desire to learn and grow. Working as an office-basedAccount Manager to develop business opportunities and generate sales from new and existing clients. You will be working in partnership with your field-based partner on the same portfolio of customers, managing the sales growth and relationships of around 200 clients!
- Competitive starting base salary (rising as experience & personal performance grows)
- 15% bonus scheme depending on performance
- Free parking is available on site
- Company paid social and team building activities
- Sociable weekday working hours
- A friendly, collaborative working environment
- Generating sales with a portfolio of accounts using an online catalogue of items
- Identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts and retaining a client-account manager relationship
- Identifying new sales opportunities within hot and cold specialist prospects, pre-qualifying and developing
- Controlling the on-line order process to manage and solve any customer issues
- Liaising with the rest of the UK and Europe based teams with a “can do” approach to achieving company sales & margin targets
- Establishing sales objectives and budgets with the customers and the company
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous sales experience in a target driven environment
- The ability to build technical product knowledge
- A proper moral compass with appreciation of the responsibilities we have to others and to the environment
- A positive personality driven by sales success - people buy from people, you need to be that person!
- Excellent Microsoft and telephone skills
- Team spirited, willing to take responsibility with a can-do attitude
- Desire to grow with the business
If you are seeking an excellent opportunity with a growing company, offering a fantastic career path apply today!
*Please apply with an up-to-date CV
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'