Our Milton Keynes based insurance provider is looking for an Account Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will have responsibility for a number of key accounts, being their first point of contact for any queries and changes plus ensuring annual renewals are researched with the aim to making sure they have the very best possible service to retain the clients business.
Position: Account Manager
Hours: Monday to Friday, Office Hours
Salary: £23,000 to £28,000 per annum DOE
The job will involve…
- Day to day communication with clients (both corporate and individual)
- Actioning client requests including policy changes and confirming with the client and insurer
- Ensuring up-to-date knowledge of insurer products and services to accurately advise clients
- Liaising with clients leading up to annual renewal, performing market research and making appropriate recommendations when required
- Updating the company database with all correspondence with clients to include paper files
- Dealing with invoices and invoice queries on behalf of client and insurer
- Producing reports and presentations for clients, as required
- Ensuring the best possible service is provided to clients
- Informing management of lapsed clients and escalating any issues to them.
The Person will…
- Have a minimum of two years B2B Account management experience (essential)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be motivated and target driven
- Have a proactive approach to their work
- Have experience of developing excellent working relationships
- Have a good standard of IT skills and the use of Databases
- Possess a good standard of education
- Have experience within the insurance industry (preferable)
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'