Account Manager, Central London - Up to £35k dependent on experience
Looking for an agency who are blowing competition out of the water? That’s exactly what this agency are doing at the moment, working on exciting campaigns which achieve real results for their clients. They are experts within email, and are looking for an Account Manager who is looking to kick on in their career.
Are you the Account Manager we’re looking for? We want to chat to you as soon as possible. As Account Manager you’ll be tasked with ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and brief. This role will see you working for a huge client who are vital to this agency, so you’re sure to have an integral role within their office.
Being an Account Manager means you’ll be working on email campaigns, utilising data through segmentation and customer profiling to ensure campaigns are effective and produce strong results. Sound like the kind of Account Manager role you’re looking for? We want to hear from you.
Here’s what this Account Manager will be working on:
- Carrying out segmentation, data analysis and customer profiling
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and brief
- Keeping clients up to date with campaign progress
- Liaising with various departments within the agency
- Delivering a range of email campaigns to achieve client objectives
This is what they’re looking for in this Account Manager:
- Strong understanding of both data and email
- Experience within an agency preferable
- Great client-servicing skills
- Desire to kick on in your career
Please get in touch quoting JW725 when applying for this Account Manager role.
- Data Analysis
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Data Segmentation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'