Competitive Salary + Commission
Following a period of huge growth, our niche Financial Services consumer is looking to recruit an Account Manager to support and further develop a portfolio of national clients. This will be achieved through the delivery of new and existing channels to grow the business and communicate with existing customers to maximise opportunities.
You will be responsible for the overall profitability and activity of allocated accounts. Whilst doing so you will be responsible for maintaining and promoting a professional manner which results in the customer being satisfied with the products and services offered and allowing the business to gain an increased account value.
- Report into Account Management/New Business or Business Delivery Manager Team leaders
- Impact and contribute to Business via allocated accounts
- Manage procedures to protect business quality & reputational risk
- Relationship Management to support delivery of targets
- Provide expertise and insight within the market including market trends, new opportunities and potential risk
- Deliver personal KPI’s which contribute to the overall team sector targets
- Deliver SLA with partners
- Manage and service allocated partners
- Deliver lead referrals from effective account management
- Become an industry expert and use this to manage accounts to increase value
Qualifications / Experience:
- Educated to “A” level standard or equivalent including a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C or above, including Maths and English
- Experience in the education sector would be an advantage, but not essential
- Business development skills in order to identify and develop market opportunities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand people and build rapport, and adapt styles of communication accordingly
- Generous pension contribution
- Flexible Benefits
If you require any further information please contact Danielle Young on
GB Finance is your specialist in Accountancy and Financial Services recruitment. We hire across a vast range of roles including Banking, Insurance & Risk, Investment & Wealth and Accounting & Finance.
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage finance jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'