Our client has a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed!They are currently looking for an Account Manager to join the team based in Harlow. You will join them on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a highly competitive basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum plus £14,500 OTE and excellent benefits.
They are a global technology company, providing shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
Their Global SMB (Small and Medium Business) Solutions business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. Their SMB mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
They actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success
- Enjoy collaborating with others
- Strive to exceed expectations
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions
If this sounds like you, then you may be a great fit for the company.
About the role:
You will be a target driven sales professional with a passion for exceeding expectations and closing deals. You thrive on building relationships with clients whilst introducing products and services that will support business development, growth and client retention.
As the Account Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for making outbound sales calls to new and existing customers
- Cross sell and upsell MPS (Managed Print Solutions) as well as on-line and software solutions
- Provide an end-to-end client experience for consultative solutions sales
- Communicate with client via multi-channels, ie, phone, web chat and video
- Work with CRM (SalesForce) and be comfortable using predictive analytical tools to make recommendations of solutions and financial options
- Articulate reasoned views and recommendations, able to speak with confidence in all client-handling situations, with a view to sustain and enhance client satisfaction levels.
- Create, issue and manage the end to end process of electronic, financially regulated contracts
- Interact, partner and develop strong relationships across sales channels and within the wider organisation
What they are looking for in the Account Manager:
- MPS and Office Equipment Sales experience is desirable
- Proven experience selling in a B2B environment
- Proficient in Windows applications
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional client care focus
- Ability to listen and articulate a value proposition clearly and confidently
- Ability to think quickly, solve problems and provide a fast response
- Can work autonomously, is driven and self-motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Goal oriented with a desire to over achieve
Benefits of becoming the Account Manager:
- Comprehensive benefits globally including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, online and retail discounts, incentives and trips abroad
- The opportunity to grow and develop your career
- An inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspective and ideas
- Challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their Account Manager then please click 'apply’ today - they’d love to hear from you!
They are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
***No Agencies Please***
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'