Account Manager - London - £35,000 + Bonuses and Benefits
This is an amazing opportunity for a talented and experienced Account Manager to join an ever-growing and forward-thinking agency based in the City of London. Do you have an understanding of all things digital? If so, this is the perfect role for you!
Responsibilities as Account Manager:
- Generating and developing a sales pipeline to meet monthly sales targets for your team's portfolio of accounts.
- Work alongside the Account Director and Business Development Team to build and develop relationships with existing and new clients.
- Develop proposals for design, research, creative technology and strategic consultancy
- Ensuring project teams are fully briefed on your clients' business, project objectives and required deliverables.
Required skills and experience as Account Manager:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) ideally in marketing/business management/HCI or similar
- At least two years' experience within either an agency environment (currently working as an Account Exec/Manager), or An internal client-side role with relevant UX and online marketing experience, where you have had to service internal/external customers.
- At least one years' experience of managing and owning client/stakeholder relationships, with responsibility for account development, financials and management.
- Worked in a project-based environment and had responsibility for delivering projects on-time and on-budget.
- They offer 25 days holiday (which increases to 30 with long service awards)
- Twice yearly reviews
- Annual bonus scheme
- Matched contributory pension scheme
- Death in service cover
- Private medical cover
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'