Central London, London
£30,000 - £40,000
A leading advertising agency agency is searching for an Account Manager to join their Central London office. This is an opportunity to work with a number of high-profile brands in an award-winning agency, working across digital, social, video/photo and print accounts. This role will suit someone with experience working as an Account Manager in an advertising agency.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Work closely with clients to devise integrated strategies and solutions.
- Brief internal teams of project managers, creatives and copywriters on client requests.
- Serve as the key point of contact for your client, ensuring that issues are resolved and escalated where necessary.
- Assist of the growth of client accounts.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- Experience working as an Account Manager or Senior Account Executive in an advertising agency.
- Collaborated with multi-disciplinary teams of designers, developers, project managers and copywriters.
- Experience across digital, social, print and video/photo.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Experience growing revenues within an advertising agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'