Account Manager (Energy)
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits
My client have just won a large contract for the next few years and are looking for a number of Account Managers to join their growing company and service this large customer.
Responsibilities for the Account Manager role:
- Manage a portfolio of site managers
- Build lasting relationships with the customer
- Look at growing the account
- Make outbound calls to customers
- Working to set KPI's
- Working as part of a team
The Account Manager Profile:
- You will have a proven track record as an Account Manager from the Energy industry
- Highly organised
- Very personable and can build lasting relationships quickly
- Motivating and engaging with the team to create positive attitudes
- Knowledge of the energy market is essential
- High work ethic required
- Great IT skills
- Successful verbal and written skills.
If you are looking for your next challenge as an Account Manager please apply with a copy of your most recent CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'