Dovetail Recruitment are looking for an FMCG Account Manager in Bournemouth. This Bournemouth based company pride themselves on the service the provide to their clients and customers and are now looking to expand their team due to growth. With loyal staff, beautiful location and exciting job prospects, this opportunity would be a shame to miss out on!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively manage one of the company’s biggest clients, being the key contact for all client requirements
- Develop trade marketing plans including PR and consumer awareness initiatives via limited budget
- Work with National Account Managers to develop category solutions and strategic brand and trade plans for each account
- Co-ordinate and influence range review processes
- Manage design, production and implementation of POS materials
- Manage ad hoc merchandising, in-store Consumer activity, other trade marketing activities
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience being an account manager
- Understanding of category, brand or account management
- Skills with Microsoft Office package
- Good analytical skills
The successful candidate will benefit from Excellent Salary + Free Parking + Healthcare + Annual Bonus + Learning and Development + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
This position would suit candidates with Account Manager experience, preferably within the FMCG industry.
If you are interested in this position please click 'Apply Now’;
alternatively, please view 'Similar Roles’.
- Account Manager
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'