Job title: Renewals Account Manager - Existing Accounts
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 + uncapped OTE
Industry: Online advertising
Location: Fleet, Hampshire
Benefits: Uncapped commission, life insurance, pension, discounts with cinema, retailers and family days out, sales team incentives
Our client is one of the UKs largest and most dynamic online advertising platforms with over 4.3million unique visitors every month. An opportunity has now arisen for an experienced and dedicated Account Manager to join their client Renewals team.
You will be responsible to consistently renew, retain and re-engage a high number of accounts and ensure a high level of service is given to all customers while meeting business requirements.
As a Renewals Account Manager your duties will include -
- Managing and increasing sales by maintain and developing and existing customer accounts
- Actively developing sales from new and customers
- Growing the account base, through proactive and structured account reviews
- Continually maximizing profit through effective account management
- Achieving individual sales targets while providing excellent customer service
- Forecasting future sales and buying patterns for key accounts
The successful Renewals Account Manager with have the following skills/experience -
- Account management experience, managing multiple accounts
- Ability to negotiate with decision makers
- Previous experience of renewing and upselling accounts with high retention rates
- Experience of conducting client meetings would be preferred but not essential as full training will be provided
- Experience of working within a target driven environment
- Hardworking, resilient, ambitious and enthusiastic
To apply for this position of Renewals Account Manager please click on button shown or contact Simon Hogg for further information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'