We are looking for a motivated and energetic Account Manager to join our growing business! The Account Manager will be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial outlook. The Account Manager will possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver against the businesses engagement and revenue goals.
The Account Manager will possess excellent communication skills and be flexible, pro-active and willing to act on their own initiative. The role will report to the Account Director to strategically manage a range of accounts and work alongside other new sales and account management teams.
- Deliver on revenue targets for your client group via renewals or upselling
- Be able to define and communicate your clients’ key objectives, skills gaps and programme goals.
- Develop and deliver both short term results and long-term strategy for your team's’ client base
- Deliver a smooth and consistent account management roll out - from launch to renewal
- Construct and deliver communication plans in line with client targets and deliverables
- Identify potential revenue shortfalls and provide contingency plans as to how to fill those gaps
- Develop outstanding client relationships with key stakeholders and throughout the organisations
- Identify areas for growth across additional teams within the UK and globally. Build the relevant contacts which allow those opportunities to come to fruition
- Effectively communicate product developments and new lessons across your client base
- Gather regular, effective and relevant feedback to help provide ROI and secure renewals
- Become an expert in the field of e-learning best practice
- Become an expert in the digital landscape - be able to talk to clients with authority around our lessons and the content that we provide.
- Develop a reasonable understanding of the industries that our clients sit within in order to converse around specific business challenges.
- Share and collaborate with all relevant internal departments
- Deliver accurate and up to date forecasts and financial reports for your client base
- Deliver timely and effective client entertainment plans
- Be creative in problem solving for your client case and in delivering new ideas and opportunities for growth
- Be an excellent communicator with your clients, within the account management team, upwards to senior management and across the wider business.
- Achieve agreed levels of individual and team productivity set by the Account Director and monthly team/ individual KPIs
- Ensure best practice use of all systems including Salesforce, Dotmailer and the admin system
- Ensure client engagement is on target at all times in order to drive programme completion and secure renewal via the account exec/intern
- Mentor, coach and develop more junior members of the team to ensure they deliver against group targets and are contributing to overall goals
- Lead by example
Education, Experience and Skills Required / Desired
- Ability to gain access and engage credibly with decision makers
- A consistent track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and drive, with the ability to persuade and inspire
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Advanced Knowledge of relevant computer applications and Salesforce
- Proactive can-do attitude
- An ability to work to tight deadlines with great attention to detail
- Exceptional presentation skills
- High degree of self-motivation, as well as being a positive team player
- Excellent time management
You will be:
- Self-Starter- ability to engage the client to ensure high levels of usage
- Passion- for training and customer service
- Highly energetic personality- a motivator and up seller
- Goal Oriented- naturally motivated to reach goals
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills- Able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly; Create a collaborative atmosphere within the team while achieving key objectives
- Maturity- provide a good balance of risk taking and judgment; Is forthright and confident; Able to operate independently
- Professional- unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character
- Attitude- positive, can-do and adaptable
- Good Bones- Respectful and caring attitude towards employees and colleagues, collaborative and helpful approach
About Circus Street
Circus Street is an exciting global business that has doubled in size for three consecutive years. We work with the world's leading brands, upskilling their talent and helping them to build and develop digital capability across their organisations at scale.
Specialising in digital marketing, we bring together a faculty of experts, cutting-edge educational technology, interactivity and world-class animation to deliver an unconventional learning experience which is both educational & entertaining.
Using interactive methods to embed learnings across a broad range of digital-related subjects, we focus on delivering the very best learning experience for our clients, which include some of the world’s most recognised brands in Consumer Goods, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Haute Couture, Finance & Advertising.
Each of our 50,000 users, across 157 countries, can attest to the transformative impact of the Circus Street experience. The team in our UK headquarters in London is currently 70+ members strong, with offices in NYC, Singapore and Sydney as well. We have grand ambitions to continue our current growth trajectory.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'