About your role
This fantastic, exciting business are looking for an Account Manager to work in the Hampshire area.
The role of Account Manager involves
- Being a trusted advisor to their Clients, broadening and deepening their client relationships, whilst in parallel developing new lines of business upon the knowledge and expertise.
- Join a Key Account Management Team.
- To play a key role with a multi-million-pound order intake target in an account which has seen significant growth over the last two years.
- Whilst direct sales experience is a plus, you could be taking on formal Account Management.
- You will have proven experience in identifying and supporting business opportunities within Government in either a technical pre-sales or business analysis role.
What else would we like?
- DV Clearance as a minimum
- Willingness to travel (on average three days per week, with some overnight stays).
- Technical breadth
- Good knowledge of National Security clients
Why should you work with this company?
They offer you a competitive salary up to £50k and an excellent benefits package including:
- A generous relocation allowance
- A substantial performance related bonus scheme
- Company funded private medical insurance
- A contributory pension
- A whole host of flexible benefits to include childcare vouchers, travel insurance, and dental care.
You would be working in a dynamic, state of the art environment who value their staff immensely.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity! Contact Mike at PLR as soon as you can, discreetly, to be considered.
- Business Analysis
- National Security
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'