With over 15 years’ experience in reducing the operating costs of leading organisations in both the public and private sectors, Smith Bellerby are recognised as the leading cost management consultancy in the UK.
Our team of utility specialists offer a diverse portfolio of bespoke cost reduction services to clients across all industries and sectors. Our unique partnership approach and proven cost reduction process is at the heart of everything we do.
We have built our business upon a reputation for outstanding customer service, saving clients in excess of £7 million and still counting.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team based in Newport, Shropshire.
An Energy Account Manager is responsible for the management of and service delivery to client accounts within Smith Bellerby as directed. This involves maintaining the company's existing relationship with our clients in order that they will continue to use Smith Bellerby for business. It also involves identifying potential new clients and business opportunities and persuading new customers to place business with the Company.
Account Managers are responsible for working with clients to identify their needs and work out how the Company can best meet those requirements. The above role also involves maintaining strong relationships with our client's utility suppliers and service providers.
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients
- Visiting clients on a regular basis to identify their needs
- Tendering for service and supply contracts and preparing tender evaluation documents for client review
- Overseeing the processing and validation of individual and batch invoices for clients
- Providing administrative support for clients for Change of Tenancies, Siteworks, etc.
- Obtaining accurate meter readings from clients on non-automated metering and facilitating meter reads onto the respective utility suppliers involved
- Setting up and maintaining records and agreements on internal databases
- Responding to ad-hoc client requests
Other duties may include updating website content, attending energy networking events and industry exhibitions in order to generate new business
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels
- Outstanding telephone manner
- Experience of building and maintaining client relationships
- Numerate and literate with competent IT skills (working knowledge of Office 365)
- Knowledge and experience of the utilities and telecom industry is desirable
- £20,000 to £23,000 pa based on experience
- Full product training provided
- Opportunities for internal progression
Some travelling to client meetings within the UK will be required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"