If you have a 'Sales or Customer Service' background and are looking for a new opportunity without the cold calls, this may be a fantastic opportunity for you!
Due to growth of the business, my client is now looking to recruit 2 x Account Managers to join their very busy and successful team.
Main duties will be to call and manage a portfolio of Key Account and Framework customers with a goal to secure incremental sales for the business. You will be penetrating potential and existing users to secure our client as the preferred supplier of maintenance, repair and operations (MRO) products within these accounts.
- Deliver the annual Sales Target for their Accounts.
- To identify new sites and users within their Account base and to convert these into sales revenue.
- To probe their customer base, understand the needs of their customer and secure our business as the Preferred Supplier.
- To network at all levels within our business to ensure that the necessary support is provided to their Accounts.
- To maintain accurate, comprehensive and up to date Account records for their customers
- To liaise effectively with internal colleagues, ensuring that any requested information is promptly and accurately supplied.
- To work as part of a team to achieve targets
- Team Player
- Results orientated with a clear determination to succeed.
- Confident, self-starter
- Resilient and tough minded.
- First class written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Highly numerate and articulate.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and likeable.
Competencies required for the role
- The ability to persuade, influence and sell.
- Strong self-motivation and the desire to outperform targets
- Ability to gain immediate credibility and trust.
- PC and system literate
Additional information and company benefits
- Salary - £20,000 - £25,000 per annum, DOE
- Annual bonus based on team performance
- Fun and bright, open plan offices!
- Free parking on site
- Well equipped kitchen with an oven and hob and a sofa area to relax and watch TV on your lunch break
- Monthly company lunches
- Free squash, tea and coffee and fruit which is replenished daily
- Weekly fitness classes, including Yoga, Pilates and Zumba!
- Fantastic training and development
- Employee of the month award
- Account Manager
- customer support
- customer service
- Account management
- rapport building
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"