Location: Nationwide role
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Established for over 30 years, Hygiene Group Ltd. is the market leader in the supply of specialist cleaning and hygiene support services to the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
Successful cleaning and hygiene don’t happen unaided, particularly within the food industry; it requires effective, proactive individuals with a thorough understanding of current best practice and audit standards.
Hygiene Group Ltd. leading providers of inventive cleaning and hygiene support services to the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries are now seeking a highly capable Account Manager to drive the Contract Management Teams and assist the Northern Business Manager in achieving the company KRAs (business development, human resources, good service practice, finance & administration).
Reporting to the Northern Business Manager and ideally residing within the North West, you’ll take authority for a key nationwide account with a major biscuit manufacturer whose 11 UK sites are spread across Hayes, Harlesden, High Wycombe, Leicester, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Halifax, Manchester, Aintree, Carlisle and Glasgow.
You’ll be responsible for a team of 7 Contract Managers and one Account Compliance Manager whose primary roles are to control and manage site resources so as ensure successful completion and sign-off of all cleaning processes in line with hygiene, safety and quality requirements whilst operating within budgetary constraints.
As a part of this you will be accountable for:
- Effectively controlling and managing the contract management team to ensure optimum performance in line with business and customer expectations;
- Promoting a high level of motivation at all levels through sound leadership and excellent communication;
- On an on-going basis, monitoring and challenging labour levels, working practices and financial performance to meet profit and minimise costs;
- Ensuring that service operations are in line with company procedures and taking responsibility for company assets and facilities;
- Researching and promoting new developments and opportunities for improvement and enabling change within the service contracts.
A highly confident and articulate communicator with a robust understanding of our marketplace and business environment and the leadership and coaching skills to achieve distinction for the client and inspire excellence within teams, you’ll also possess:
- A high standard of work ethics;
- An aptitude for affecting and influencing others;
- Experience of interacting with clients and management at all levels;
- A flexible and adaptable approach to changing business requirements;
- A thorough understanding of the latest audit standards (e.g. BRC, AIB, M&S, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, etc.)
- A sound ability in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
Above all, it takes focus, resilience and strong commercial awareness, not forgetting excellent organisational skills and a calm, positive demeanour!
In return, we offer a competitive package (including fully expensed vehicle, laptop, mobile phone and auto-enrolment pension), a challenging and varied working environment and the prospect of working with an experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated team.
If you have the knowledge, skills and experience to successfully contribute and lead a dedicated team of Hygiene Cleaning Operatives, while being hands on and proactive, we want to hear from you! click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV and cover letter for consideration in the first instance.
No Agencies Please.
- Industrial cleaning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'