A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join a dynamic, progressive and expanding family run business, who are a leader in their field. The successful candidate will be someone who has experience working in a process orientated environment within a manufacturing company.
The company offer bespoke premium products and have an excellent reputation for supplying to elite clients throughout the UK.
As an Account Manager you will create and manage long-term, trusting relationships with key account customers through regular contact. You will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities. You will have some technical knowledge (CAD) as you will be liaising with architects & other external parties.
- Look after a handful of specification focussed accounts
- Liaising with architects/reading their drawings to derive the specification
- Coordinating between customer (merchant), contractors on site and various other parties throughout the specification and delivery of a project
- Supporting other members of the team when required
- Managing a project from start to finish, this includes:
- Processing sales orders
- Ordering glass
- Liaising with procurement, scheduling and production to ensure goods are on track.
- Managing installations
- Drawing enclosures in SmartShower and CAD
- Coordinating deliveries
- Checking orders and the detail
- Building relationships with merchants and contractors
- Keeping the customer informed throughout project life cycle.
- Maintaining CRM
If you have the above skills and experience then apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"