PHMG is the world’s leading provider of audio branding, working with more than 32,000 clients in 39 countries. Globally renowned brands such as Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola trust us to make them sound as good as they look.
Our success is all down to the talented individuals in our London, Manchester and Chicago offices - and we’d like you to join them.
We’re looking for a high-calibre Account Manager to help us ensure that our North American clients get the best value from our service. Reporting to the Client Services Director, you’ll take responsibility for the day-to-day management and support of a number of existing and new accounts. You’ll work closely with our Creative, Production and Sales teams to deliver top-quality productions in the quickest possible time - and ensure that productions stay fresh and up-to-date. The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining regular contact with clients across America and Canada, to ensure they’re getting the most from our service.
You’ll need to be comfortable managing the demands of big name brands - as well as being helpful to smaller firms looking for guidance and support. You will also identify potential up-selling opportunities, and will need to deliver high levels of creative, technical and commercial advice. A true people person, you’ll have experience working with B2B customers of all sizes, and be an expert in relationship management. The role demands that you’ll talk to people at all levels - from sales executives all the way up to CEOs and Presidents - so you’ll be confident and comfortable in all situations.
Self-motivated and a highly skilled problem-solver, you’re also an exceptional listener, ever empathetic to our clients’ needs while respecting our needs, too.
Responsible to: Head of Client Services, Client Services Director
Salary: Excellent basic plus KPI related
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester
External relationships: SMEs, large organisations, from Executive to Director/CEO level
Internal relationships: Senior Directors, Client Services Team, Creative Team, Production Team
Hours: 1:00pm - 10:00pm
Benefits: Smart pension scheme provided by Legal and General following a three
month probationary period.
Salary: £33,000 realistic OTE £25,000 basic
- Taking responsibility for newly signed and existing clients
- Liaising with clients on a day-to-day basis by telephone and email
- Using your excellent understanding of audio branding to bring value to all clients under your responsibility
- Maintaining clear, concise and up-to-date client records using our in-house customer manager database, including up-to-date contract details and relevant historical information
- Managing your clients’ production renewals
- Building valuable relationships, both internally and externally
- Liaising with key departments to maintain strong communication channels
- Gaining a high level of knowledge of our products to maximise personal effectiveness through client retention
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Previous experience in a customer-facing, client service role
- Effective personal organisation skills; self-starter with drive, ambition and creativity
- Highly organised, methodical and dedicated to first-class customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills - you’re enthusiastic and know how to interact with a team and clients
- An understanding of the fast-moving B2B market
- Good listening and writing skills and an ability to speak articulately and confidently
- Strong initiative - you’re motivated by targets and tight deadlines
- Can identify and exploit potential vertical sales opportunities - and know how to close a deal
- Ability to work under pressure with a constant positive outlook when being faced with complex client issues
- Expertise with all standard PC software and CRM databases
Perks of working with PHMG:
- All-expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Fundraising initiatives for charities through the PHMG Foundation
- Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere
- Creative, spacious offices with breakout areas and an on-site bar
- Birthday gifts and half-day off on the day after your birthday
- Free gym membership at PureGym following one year with the company
PHMG blends an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track, creative copy and world-class voice artistry to develop audio brands that represent the distinct identity of each of our individual clients. Each element is entrusted to the industry’s finest composition, writing and voiceover talent, and these inspiring productions replace the beeps or silence traditionally heard on-hold to connect with a captive audience in this vital communicative channel. And as a proud member of the ICS, PHMG is committed to delivering a world-class customer service - earning an outstanding overall client satisfaction rate of 98.5%. Following our successful first year in Chicago, PHMG is company in hyper-growth mode - and is currently one of the city’s fastest-growing media companies. We’re expanding across North America to increase our 80% share of the market, and were recently named as a national winner of the 'Best and Brightest Companies to work for’ program alongside the likes of Puma, Verizon and Haribo.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"